We are happy to announce that RT 3.6.8 is now available. You can
download it from:
This is a bugfix and security release of RT.
The most important fix is that RT now requires the SuperUser right to edit global RT at a Glance. In all versions since 3.6.2, the "ShowConfigTab" right unintentionally enabled this. If you have not granted this right to any non-administrative user, then this issue should not affect you.
Please download and install the patch that resolves this issue without requiring an upgrade to 3.6.8.
A more complete list of fixes can be found below.
Fixes & Cleanups
- Updated italian translation (Thanks to Nicola Murino)
- validate CFs in SelfService
- Fix: On comment/correspond, attached files are not recorded if comment/response content is empty.
- Add HasAttribute and HasNoAttribute to the tisql
- Allow only SuperUser to edit RT at a Glance
- Copyright updates