Due to popular demand, we're holding a second European RT training session in 2008! Come and join us!
2008 RT Fall Training
We provide unparalleled instruction in how to get the most out of RT. On November 24, we will be offering an intensive one-day developer and administrator training session taught by the developers who built RT. This is the first European training session where we will present new features and changes in RT 3.8.
This comprehensive session will cover:
- New features in RT 3.8
- RT's system architecture
- A guided tour of the RT source code
- Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
- How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
- Building your own tools that talk to the RT backend
- Automating common procedures
- Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
- How to write custom reports based on RT's data
This session will be offered in:
Madrid, Spain on Monday, November 24th, 2008
Register now to reserve your seat! Space is limited.
To reserve your seat, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of all attendees.
Additionally, we offer private training sessions for organizations. If you would like to schedule a private training session, please drop us a line at email@example.com.
The cost of training is € 695 and includes all necessary materials.
Discounts are available for organizations sending more than one participant and for academic institutions.
Upon receipt of your reservation we will email you an invoice. Hardcopies of your invoices will be given to you at the training session. If your company requires a hardcopy prior to that, please notify us and provide us with the contact and address and we will mail it.
Payment or purchase order must be received on or before the date two weeks prior to the class date. We accept payments by check or wire transfer.
If payment is not received, your seat will be released. Please note that without a cancellation notification, you will still be responsible for the cost of the training class even if you do not attend.
To cancel your reservation, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of those who wish to cancel.
- For any cancellations received on or before the date two weeks prior to the class date, the entire class fee will be refundable.
- For any cancellations received after the date two weeks prior to the class date, Best Practical will charge a € 150 cancellation fee.
- For any cancellations received 72 hours prior to the start time of the class, the entire fee is non-refundable.