March 2012 will bring a two-day RT training session to our hometown of Boston!To learn more and sign up online, visit our shop.
Drop us a line at email@example.com with any questions you have or to inquire about discounted pricing for academic institutions.
Our 2012 training session highlights the new features available in RT 4.
Day 1 covers
- RT basics and concepts, concentrating on giving you an RT vocabulary and introducing you to parts of the basic and admin UI
- Installing, upgrading and deploying RT
- Mail and commandline access to RT
- Escalations and notifications using the backend tools
- Finding and installing extensions for RT and a walkthrough of common and popular extensions.
Day 2 covers
- Deeper exploration of the Admin UI covering Users, Groups, ACLs, Lifecycles, Scrips, Templates, Approvals and Articles
- Database administration and Full Text Searching
- Using external authentication with your RT
- Learn to build your own RT extension to apply customizations in a way that minimizes conflicts during an upgrade
A spot at either day costs $995 USD, but you can save 25% if you attend both days of training. That's just $1495 USD!
We like to keep class sizes relatively intimate. Please register soon or we may not be able to guarantee you a seat.
When you register, please tell us which date(s) you are registering for, and whether you'd like to register for the whole training session or for only a single day.
If you'd like to pay via credit card, please visit Best Practical's online store. If you'd prefer to reserve a seat and have us bill you, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the full names and email addresses of all attendees you'd like to register for training.