Best Practical Solutions is happy to announce that RT for Incident Response (RTIR) 2.4.2 is now available. RTIR is an open-source incident handling system designed for the workflows of CERT and CSIRT teams around the world.
RTIR 2.4 is designed to work with RT 3.8.1 or newer.
d3c677a11df65576b34027783e125e9492495d39 RT-IR-2.4.2.tar.gz7ab221cde2e7ca1519cf96d240ffd0b7657d0045 RT-IR-2.4.2.tar.gz.sig
This release contains a new feature and several bug fixes.
- Use priority widget from RT 3.8.3 in RTIR
- Don't set $$skip to zero in SkipTransaction callback as it may conflict with other users of this callback. Just use return and as well check asap if the txn is already skipped.
- Make proper overriding of WebNoAuthRegexp
- Recheck Constituency cache if $const is _none
- Adjust deserialization of IP from value with leading zeroes
- RT::IR::States without Queue argument never worked properly
- Don't show modify user link if user can not modify the user