Best Practical Solutions is happy to announce that RT 3.8.3 is now available.
You can download it from:
Some highlighted changes include:
- Bug fixes for IE support with the RichText editor.
- Improvements in parsing and validating gpg-signed messages.
- Improved config loading, errors, and improved messages about where Config overrides originated.
- Fix for rewriting Ticket subjects when using Queue Subject tags.
- Fixes to searching for NULL Custom Fields and improved searching performance.
- New User level config options for HomePage and Search Result Refresh.
- Multiple new callbacks.
- Updated Scrip descriptions to mention that a Notify All includes the Owner.
- Dashboard improvements, including the ability to nest Dashboards, new access links for dashboards, callbacks, and a new Mon-Fri subscription.
A complete changelog for the RT 3.8.3 release is available from the mailing list archive.